Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Thing 23: Congratulations!

  • What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
  My new favorite thing is Delicious.  This is going to be so helpful as I go between school, work and home computers!  I also like Photostory a lot.  Just wish I was able to upload my story to the blog :(
  • How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? 
I have learned so much from the 23 things project.  These are things that will help me in my teaching, in my pursuit as a librarian, and in my personal life.  This may be the end of 23 things, but this is just the beginning of my journey to become technologically savvy.  
  • Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
My husband is a computer science major, and he is always talking about new developments in technology so I thought I already knew a lot.  I learned so much more than I expected from 23 Things.  
  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I wish I could have taken this class during a longer semester.  It would have been fun to learn about these tools and then apply them in real time with students.
  • If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Yes, 23 Things forced me to do things and use tools that I don't think I would have tried on my own.
  • How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
EXPERIMENTAL


No comments:

Post a Comment