Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Thing 22: Your Turn

One thing that we have not talked about in 23 Things is Google+.  It is something that I have recently started using, but have had great successes with it.  It is very similar to Facebook, but I feel like it is geared more to adults because the content is more professional.  You can follow people like on Twitter so you can see things they post, but they won't see your stuff unless they follow you.  My family and I especially like using Hangouts which is similar to skype.  We "hangout" without my in-laws at least once a week so they can see Grant in action.  Since Google+ is linked with my gmail account, I like that everything is tied in to one account.  This makes it easy to access all sorts of web tools.  Google really has it going on!!  I think Google+ is going to be the next popular social media site as more people join and see how much it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment